Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [acro] Super Cub for sale

[International Aerobatic Club] [Articles etc] [Communications] [Contest and Patch Information] [Aviation Organizations] [Other Aerobatics Info] [Aerobatics Images] [Other Aerobatics Links] [Other Aviation Info (including weather)] [Search ACRO Website]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [acro] Super Cub for sale

Thread: [acro] Super Cub for sale

Follow-Up To: ACRO Email list (for List Members only)

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:50:44 UTC

Hey Guys,
I traded my PJ-260 biplane in part for a Super Cub because I thought it would be easier to sell. I'm geting lots of talk but no money so far. If any of you know someone who would be interested please pass this along. Thanks, Steve Owen
PA 18 150hp

TTAF 4328

TSMOH 550

Part of the fuselage was a 1953 PA-18-105 . Plane was rebuilt in 1981 including new ceconite fabric and paint, PA18-150 wings with flaps were installed and the 150 hp engine was installed. Fabric and paint and interior is in excellet conditon. The engine also is in excellent condition. Sealed strutts were installed. She flys straight and level hands off. Flown regular -around 190+ hrs since Nov. 2000, 60+ since March 04. Spent most of it's life hangared in Northwest Nebraska and Wyoming and now Pell City, Alabama (PLR)

Wingtip strobes, panel mounted David Clark intercom, KT76A transponder with encoder, engine driven vacuum pumps with a full instrument panel of gauges, new Val Com 760 radio, Cleveland front and rear toe brakes, 8.50x6 tires and Scott tailwheel. Auto fuel STC. Asking $ 59500 

Steve Owen res. 205-338-3546 cell 205-706-0169 
 I'll be glad to email pictures.
Attachement 1: part2.html

If you have aerobatics related information that you would like to make available, please contact me at the email address below.

Last Update: Fri May 4 13:13:12 2012

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Springer 233 Spring Street New York, NY 10013 USA, Email Guenther Eichhorn