ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Prop Poll

From: DAOTERO at aol.com

Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 16:59:15 UTC

Message:

I had a S-1 with just over 200HP. It was pulled by an Owens Composite all
carbon fiber prop. 76 X 62 and weighed only 16 lbs., could turn 3200 rpm and put
out a hell of a lot of noise for a little plane.
(Man I miss that bird.)

David Otero
Butterscotch II
N47BS
Attachement 1: part2.html

If you have aerobatics related information that you would like to make available, please contact me at the email address below.

Last Update: Fri May 4 13:13:09 2012

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Springer 233 Spring Street New York, NY 10013 USA, Email Guenther Eichhorn