ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Prop Poll

From: Jerry <usav8or at yahoo.com>

Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 16:03:58 UTC

Message:

The sound of a Hartzell 3-blade composite prop, hanging on the front of a 260 hp engine, going from low pitch to high pitch and back again, is one of the sweetest sounds that could be. Why? I'm just about ready to take off in a Pitts and get another ride of my life. The thrill never stops!

Jerry

> In your opinion, what is the best sounding prop, and why is it the best
> sounding? MT, Hartzell, Sens/Wood, Whirlwind...?
>
> BD

> Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage
> today! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

Hammerhead Pilot Gear

Monthly Special: Mike Lite

www.hammerheadpilotgear.com

Jerry Meddick - IAC 17600, AOPA 9624463, AAA 15

The man who flies an airplane ... must believe in the unseen.

 Richard Bach