ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Prop Poll

From: "Jim Klick" <klick at corecomm.net>

Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 01:19:28 UTC

Message:

  Bill,

Depends on the sound you are trying to make.  In Canada and Europe, quiet is
better.

The sound of my Sensenich metal fixed pitch prop at high RPM is, I am told,
AWESOME.

Jim Klick
S1S N9JT (now that I am retired, I WILL practice more next year)

> In your opinion, what is the best sounding prop, and why is it the best
> sounding? MT, Hartzell, Sens/Wood, Whirlwind...?
>
> BD

> Share your photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get Hotmail Extra Storage
> today! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

If you have aerobatics related information that you would like to make available, please contact me at the email address below.

Last Update: Fri May 4 13:13:09 2012

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Springer 233 Spring Street New York, NY 10013 USA, Email Guenther Eichhorn