ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Sport Aerobatics - the ideas....

From: DSowder at aol.com

Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 21:19:50 UTC

Message:

In a message dated 2/6/2003 12:47:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kendalsimpson at hotmail.com writes:

> I don't know about anybody else but if it has to do with acro then it is of
> value for me.  From the best articles, to contest results, to just pictures
>
> of different acro mounts, to advertisers selling acro related items.  The
> more info I get my hands on the better.  Thats why I joined IAC to be
> exposed to as much information about aerobatics as possible.  If the
> magazine came every month as thick as a novel I'd be happy.  Poor me I'd
> have to sort through volumes of acro "FILLER" info to figure out what I
> would want to read first.
>
> Kendal Simpson
> Meyers Little TOot (6WN)

Kendall, one of the things that I've always enjoyed greatly (being sort of an
aviation oriented motorhead) is articles on airplanes, especially those that
are a little "different". Clip-wing Cubs and Taylorcrafts come to mind, the
Great Lakes, too, and.....how about the Meyers Little Toot??

Doug Sowder
Attachement 1: part2.html

If you have aerobatics related information that you would like to make available, please contact me at the email address below.

Last Update: Fri May 4 13:13:07 2012

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Springer 233 Spring Street New York, NY 10013 USA, Email Guenther Eichhorn