ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Why We're Punished

From: Allan.Krosner at tsc.tdk.com

Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:26:09 UTC

Message:

People in prison have a right to life.  Heck, they are even guarantied
three meals a day, medical / dental care. and a roof over their heads, all
courtesy of the tax payers.  Are you suggesting that this is an OK way to
live?  If so,  why have so many of our fine men gave and will give their
lives so that we may live in freedom?

Allan

                    "Max Braude"
                    <skybird at optusho        To:     "William H. Park" <billpark at ktb.net>, <acro at gf24.de>
                    me.com.au>              cc:     "IAC Exploder" <acro at gf24.de>
                                            Subject:     [Acro] Re: Why We're Punished
                    09/28/01 04:14
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to skybird

Citizens' rights start with the right to be able to live.

To me all other rights are secondary.

Maybe xenophobia is the way.

Rock and a hard place.

Blue skies