ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Why We're Punished

From: "Robert P.Lockard" <rob at oraclewizard.com>

Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:36:24 UTC

Message:

  1) I would not give Mr. Kinney my time to get in this debate.

2) I'm sure the FAA (Friendly Aviation Administration) is going to be having a long chat with the instructor.

3) Blaming a studant is poor form, the guy is paid to keep the kid/student safe and out of trouble.

4) If this proves to be true, then I am confadant the FAA will take approiate action.

Later, Dive / Fly Safe
-Rob

On Thu, 27 September 2001, Hubie Tolson wrote:
> Not that I've never done anything really stupid, but this is amazing.
>
> Mr. Kinney (author of the Washington Post drivel), sent it to me as
> evidence that GA planes need to be banished from the airspace over our
> cities.
>
> I'd love to meet the instructor.
>
> Hubie Tolson
>
> http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/terrorism/atlanta/0926fair.html

If you have aerobatics related information that you would like to make available, please contact me at the email address below.

Last Update: Fri May 4 13:13:01 2012

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Springer 233 Spring Street New York, NY 10013 USA, Email Guenther Eichhorn