ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Why We're Punished

From: Hubie Tolson <tolson at coastalnet.com>

Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:03:32 UTC

Message:

Not that I've never done anything really stupid, but this is amazing.

Mr. Kinney (author of the Washington Post drivel), sent it to me as
evidence that GA planes need to be banished from the airspace over our
cities.

I'd love to meet the instructor.

Hubie Tolson

http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/terrorism/atlanta/0926fair.html
Attachement 1: 0926fair.html

If you have aerobatics related information that you would like to make available, please contact me at the email address below.

Last Update: Fri May 4 13:13:01 2012

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Springer 233 Spring Street New York, NY 10013 USA, Email Guenther Eichhorn